Simkin & Associates - Real Estate and Business Attorneys: Our Areas of Practice
1925 Century Park East, Suite 1990
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Our Areas of Expertise:
Real Estate Law: Whether you are a property owner, tenant, contractor, or real estate professional, we offer services to help you.
- All Aspects of Real Estate Disputes under Los Angeles & California law
- Boundary Actions
- Construction Defects
- Mechanics Liens
- Failure to Disclose
- Landlord/Tenant relationships, leases, evictions and other commercial and residential disputes
– Lease preparation, commercial and residential
- Property Owner Representation
- Rent Control Advice
– Assisting in the Purchase and Sale of Real Estate
- Assistance with Purchase and Sale of Real Estate without using a realtor
- Purchase and Sale Disputes
Deeds of Trusts and Promissory Notes
– Commission Disputes
- Tenant Representation
- Title Actions
- Fraudulent Title Actions
Landlord-Tenant Law: All handle aspects of landlord-tenant law. We thrive with the difficult and complicated cases!
Evictions, Residential and Commercial
Non-payment of rent, CAM charges, nuisance, violation of covenant, crime on premises, unauthorized pet, unauthorized occupant, damage to the premises, refusal to provide access, refusal to vacate at end of the lease term, possession after foreclosure and every other matter possible we can provide advice and representation.
Covid-19 Tenancy issues for Commercial and Residential.
Rent deferment, payment plans and force majeure issues.
Simkin & Associates assists business owners and employees, with employment law.
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Meal and Rest Breaks
- FEHA Violations
- Failure to provide reasonable accommodations
- Independent Contractor Wage and Commission Violations
– Apartment Property Manager Issues
Asset Protection: Protect your hard work with legal solutions to liability and estate transfer costs.
– LLC and Corporation formation
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Offshore Accounts
– Fraudulent Conveyance Issues
Bankruptcy Litigation: Debtor and Creditor representation, including non-dischargeability issues, denial of discharge actions, violations of the automatic stay, creditor’s relief from the automatic stay.